Sunday, October 28, 2007

Karswell ’71b (ANOTHER PHOTO)

Digging around in a different box of old photos I found another one from Halloween 1971. As you can see here I’m conducting a Black Mass with my beautiful Princess Bride at my side. Also, my two most loyal witch servants are onhand, as well as my Hellhound Snoopy and 3 succulent babies ready for the midnight sacrifice. If memory further serves me correctly, the Frankenstein monster (as usual) showed up totally uninvited, so everyone just casually ignored the ‘ol crybaby blockhead.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The DECOR is what is truly frightening here...

Anonymous said...

haha......a baby black mass

frankenstein is balling his eyes out not because he's being ignored but because his mommy obviously got the mask off the back of a cereal box!!! this is classic!

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS! THOSE OLD 70'S BEN COOPER MASKS WERE REALLY WORKS OF ART THOUGH. I CAN STILL REMEMBER HOW THE RUBBER BAND ON THE MASK WOULD CUT INTO THE TOPS OF YOUR EARS.

Anonymous said...

So how did the kids react when you weren't around for your annual halloween party?

Mr. Karswell said...

Oh I was there... possessing them all in evil spirit.

Anonymous said...

So how about posting the 5th grade Halloween pic, Starchild? hee hee!

Kitty LeClaw said...

5th Grade Halloween Pic? Is this the one where your beautiful Princess Bride takes off her shirt?